Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

LOS ANGELES, A L'ANCIENNE :: Archive 2021 :: Communication :: InstagramPartagez

@ownraleigh

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Suivant
Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 8 EmptyMer 30 Déc - 16:29
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
Los Angeles Airport, LAX
ownraleigh Improvised vacation. Where to ? Off my goddamn mind, where things don't hurt. @ownraleigh - Page 8 1f44b  @ownraleigh - Page 8 2708
lou.falcone Take care cus!

2.5k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 8 EmptyMer 30 Déc - 16:42
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
Los Angeles Airport, LAX
ownraleigh Improvised vacation. Where to ? Off my goddamn mind, where things don't hurt. @ownraleigh - Page 8 1f44b  @ownraleigh - Page 8 2708
lou.falcone Take care cus!
ownraleigh Thanks Lou, see you soon ! @ownraleigh - Page 8 4176130315

2.5k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 8 EmptyLun 4 Jan - 14:15
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
Los Angeles, CA
ownraleigh I say love, it is a flower and you, its only seed.  @ownraleigh - Page 8 1f497

4.5k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 8 EmptyMar 5 Jan - 15:16
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
Los Angeles, CA
ownraleigh Hi all, after careful consideration, I have decided to make my health condition public: I have been diagnosed with lung cancer, stage IIB. In other words, I have 50% chance of surviving. Why would I go public ? Because I think being a war hero - or whatever you call it - does not mean I am infallible. I have a young daughter I may not see growing. And I am scared. You may not know but after suffering abuse and torture, I was also on medication for PTSD. I have to stop them because of the chemo. This means I do not know whether my nightmares will come back, or if it's perfectly safe to be around me. I had my first session of chemo and radiotherapy. It makes me soggy, exhausted and it's just the first one. You see I am only human after all.  
jimmyfallon So sorry to hear buddy, check your dms, I've got something to cheer you up !
weloveveterans We are all with you Major Raleigh! Would definitely organise some charity event in your honor!
larakithesoldier Your regiment have got your back major!
ladysarah I know you're in a difficult situation major, but man you're a hell of a person and you're going to kick fucking cancer's ass!
drthatcher Dear Owen, please reach out whenever you feel you need to talk. You can overcome any challenge if you have the right mindset. Stay strong.
maryturner I love you big brother, you're my inspiration. Honor is lucky to have such a dad.  @ownraleigh - Page 8 348917934 You're not alone my darling brother ! @ownraleigh - Page 8 468627832

4.5k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 8 EmptyMar 5 Jan - 17:06
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
Los Angeles, CA
ownraleigh Hi all, after careful consideration, I have decided to make my health condition public: I have been diagnosed with lung cancer, stage IIB. In other words, I have 50% chance of surviving. Why would I go public ? Because I think being a war hero - or whatever you call it - does not mean I am infallible. I have a young daughter I may not see growing. And I am scared. You may not know but after suffering abuse and torture, I was also on medication for PTSD. I have to stop them because of the chemo. This means I do not know whether my nightmares will come back, or if it's perfectly safe to be around me. I had my first session of chemo and radiotherapy. It makes me soggy, exhausted and it's just the first one. You see I am only human after all.  
jimmyfallon So sorry to hear buddy, check your dms, I've got something to cheer you up !
weloveveterans We are all with you Major Raleigh! Would definitely organise some charity event in your honor!
ladysarah I know you're in a difficult situation major, but man you're a hell of a person and you're going to kick fucking cancer's ass!
drthatcher Dear Owen, please reach out whenever you feel you need to talk. You can overcome any challenge if you have the right mindset. Stay strong.
maryturner I love you big brother, you're my inspiration. Honor is lucky to have such a dad.  @ownraleigh - Page 8 348917934 You're not alone my darling brother !  @ownraleigh - Page 8 468627832
aaronevans Definitely not alone. You're the strongest man I know. Keep fighting and call me whanever you need.

4.5k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 8 EmptyMar 5 Jan - 17:35
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
Los Angeles, CA
maryturner I love you big brother, you're my inspiration. Honor is lucky to have such a dad.  @ownraleigh - Page 8 348917934 You're not alone my darling brother !  @ownraleigh - Page 8 468627832
aaronevans Definitely not alone. You're the strongest man I know. Keep fighting and call me whenever you need.
ownraleigh Thank you all. @aaronevans I will bro, thank you.

4.5k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 8 EmptyJeu 7 Jan - 10:29
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
Los Angeles, CA
ownraleigh Thursday Throwback: When I was still a young and careless private. My superiors were absolutely mad with me all the time. I was hard work. I couldn't understand why I had to do the dirty work for officers. But I can now say being careless is the most wonderful feeling in the world... Don't grow up too quick kids. Enjoy your life as long as you can.

4.3k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 8 EmptyVen 8 Jan - 10:37
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
Los Angeles, CA
ownraleigh It's like screaming, and no one's gonna hear. You almost feel ashamed, that someone could be that important, and without them you feel like nothing. No one will ever understand how much it hurts. You feel hopeless, like nothing can save you. And when it's over and it's gone you almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back, so then you could have the good...

3.4k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 8 EmptyDim 10 Jan - 11:00
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
New York, NY
ownraleigh Thanks @jimmyfallon for the comeback. Had a lot of fun. Hope you appreciated the ride on my shoulders ! Again thank you for the amazing gifts for my daughter and for all the cancer patients out there.
jimmyfallon A pleasure to have you on the show major! Don't know where you could find the strength to carry me ! Hope it wasn't exhausting for you. #fuckcancer
maryturner Rolling Eyes you know what I think.

5.4k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 8 EmptyLun 11 Jan - 11:14
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
New York, NY
ownraleigh Thanks @jimmyfallon for the comeback. Had a lot of fun. Hope you appreciated the ride on my shoulders ! Again thank you for the amazing gifts for my daughter and for all the cancer patients out there.
jimmyfallon A pleasure to have you on the show major! Don't know where you could find the strength to carry me ! Hope it wasn't exhausting for you. #fuckcancer
maryturner  Rolling Eyes you know what I think.
roxyellis Same as you sister.

5.4k J'aime

Contenu sponsorisé
#  @ownraleigh - Page 8 Empty

@ownraleigh

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Suivant