@ownraleigh

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Suivant
Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 9 EmptyLun 11 Jan - 13:23
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
New York, NY
ownraleigh Thanks @jimmyfallon for the comeback. Had a lot of fun. Hope you appreciated the ride on my shoulders ! Again thank you for the amazing gifts for my daughter and for all the cancer patients out there.
jimmyfallon A pleasure to have you on the show major! Don't know where you could find the strength to carry me ! Hope it wasn't exhausting for you. #fuckcancer
maryturner  Rolling Eyes you know what I think.
roxyellis Same as you sister.
ownraleigh you've both got my pov, you may disagree with me, just like I disagreed with your behavior @maryturner.

5.4k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 9 EmptyLun 11 Jan - 13:24
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
New York, NY
ownraleigh Thanks @jimmyfallon for the comeback. Had a lot of fun. Hope you appreciated the ride on my shoulders ! Again thank you for the amazing gifts for my daughter and for all the cancer patients out there.
jimmyfallon A pleasure to have you on the show major! Don't know where you could find the strength to carry me ! Hope it wasn't exhausting for you. #fuckcancer
ownraleigh you've both got my pov, you may disagree with me, just like I disagreed with your behavior @maryturner.
gem.camilleri i loved the show ! it was very interesting  @ownraleigh - Page 9 3919751404

5.4k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 9 EmptyLun 11 Jan - 13:26
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
New York, NY
gem.Camilleri i loved the show ! it was very interesting  @ownraleigh - Page 9 3919751404
ownraleigh Thanks Gemma, I'm glad you liked it ! Jimmy is a great host! :bigsmile:

5.4k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 9 EmptyMar 12 Jan - 10:49
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
Los Angeles, CA
ownraleigh 2nd chemo & radiotherapy done. A real struggle. The pain is so intense that I decided to post a picture of the very sole thing that makes me happy: my beautiful girl is a month old tomorrow. I'm just grateful she's doing well. It's all that matters @ownraleigh - Page 9 1f495

5.4k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 9 EmptyMar 12 Jan - 12:05
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
Los Angeles, CA
ownraleigh 2nd chemo & radiotherapy done. A real struggle. The pain is so intense that I decided to post a picture of the very sole thing that makes me happy: my beautiful girl is a month old tomorrow. I'm just grateful she's doing well. It's all that matters @ownraleigh - Page 9 1f495
lou.falcone She's perfect! @ownraleigh - Page 9 1235758010

5.4k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 9 EmptyJeu 14 Jan - 10:32
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
Los Angeles, CA
ownraleigh If I'm honest I hated this woman at first. She kept on saying I wouldn't make it if I was to act like a dick all the time. Slowly started trusting her. And now, I would recommend her to anybody out there! She's not just a shrink, she's caring and loving to all her patients. So much that she never cared about the time I would call her at. She would just come to help. Thank you Dr Thatcher for making me less of a troubled man. Too bad my head is again acting funny.

4.1k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 9 EmptyLun 18 Jan - 14:18
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
Afghanistan
ownraleigh It was barely a day after being captured, I guess. Body looks unnatural from what the inflected pain. You can tell from the look I've got on the picture that I was standing my ground but I was scared as hell. Can't believe it's been over a year already and I am probably feeling worse than I was at the time.

6.1k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 9 EmptyJeu 21 Jan - 16:59
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
Los Angeles, CA
ownraleigh Celebrating this woman's integration in our regiment. Welcome to our family ! @ownraleigh - Page 9 3844559039

5.8k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 9 EmptyDim 31 Jan - 18:50
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
Los Angeles, CA
ownraleigh That's what I call support. My buddy shaved his hair to raise awareness to cancer. Even when shit goes wrong and some people leave, some are always there to stick by your side.

4.3k J'aime

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
#  @ownraleigh - Page 9 EmptyMar 9 Fév - 10:39
ownraleigh  • Abonné(e)
Los Angeles, CA
ownraleigh New toy. Things are getting worse. Unable to walk properly, out of breath most of the time. Still here, though. I don't know what is worse: the excruciating pain I'm feeling, or being unable to cuddle with my daughter. The latter, I guess, because it feels like our farewell.

4.3k J'aime

Contenu sponsorisé
#  @ownraleigh - Page 9 Empty

@ownraleigh

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Suivant